Sunday, October 19, 2008

An Autumn-E card

Today is featured stamper day at Splitcoast Stampers and the featured stamper today is Emily aka: Ink-E. I picked this card that Emily made to CASE



I just loved the simplicity of it and the watercolor effect on those trees is just gorgeous. I pulled out my watercolor paper and my watercolor crayons to try to duplicate the look. I used Stampin Up's Lovely As A Tree set and the words are from Unity.



Now I'm off to the park to enjoy some of these beautiful trees in person! I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday as well. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

msfreida said...

How beautiful! The colors you chose really capture the essence of autumn. TFS!

Catherine said...

Holly, another gorgeous card from you :)

Pam in Ar. said...

I like your coloring much better...so vivid...just beautiful Holly

Kat said...

Oh, how I love Autumn!
Oh, if only it could last longer.
Hey! It *can* --> by being able to continually view the colors in photos ... or *cards*!! :-D

Wanda H said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Ok, spill it sister. How did you do that? Do you color right on the stamp with the crayons and then spritz w/water? I haven't used my crayons in ages. This is beautiful!