Sunday, October 12, 2008

Card Gift Set

Well I liked the way yesterday's card turned out so much that I decided to make more cards using the same set and it just turned into a whole little set of cards for different occassions that I can gift to someone. I may end up making a holder for them at some point.
Here's the whole group of them along with the matching envelopes.



and here they are individually so that you can see them better.










They all use Stampin Up's Lady Buds set, and the butterfly is from Unity. I think they are cute little cards that are quick and easy to make.

I have a really fun tutorial for you tomorrow that I've been working on for a while so I hope you will come back to see what it is! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Great gift set....the person that gets that will really like it. How do you get your bows so straight? Mine go sideways, and sometimes...straight up and down!! I have given up, any helpful hints??

Kristin said...

These are awesome, Holly! I think I might try to CASE you for some teacher gifts for Christmas!! :-)

bumblebee creations said...

awwwww..... these are so amazing!! I definately will be back tomorrow for the tutorial!! Have a great day! Smiles.... : )

Kat said...

Great cards! Simple yet so purrty & sweet. And yah - how DO you get those bows so straight???

Robin M said...

That's what I like...Cute and Fast cards to make. I to would love to know how you get your bows so straight.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Ok girl, you have to tell me. How old is this Lady Buds set? I searched for it on Ebay and there are no matches. How do I get it? Because I love it! Your cards are adorable too!