Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I CASED again!

It's October! And Fall is in the air here. I love this time of year!

I don't think I've ever found so many cards I wanted to CASE from one person's gallery before! This is yet another card I did for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast stampers. The card of Terry's I cased can be seen here

It's a very simple card to make, but I just love it. Here's mine:



Didn't it turn out nice? The swirly flourishes are from Autumn Leaves and are stamped in white craft ink. Then all I did was add some punched flowers and wrap a wide ribbon around the card. I added bigger flower punches on top of the ribbon and stamped the greeting in chocolate chip ink. The greeting is from Unity stamps, and says "thank you for being my friend". And how about those milky rain dots?! Aren't they perfect with this?
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and looking!

10 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Great card, Holly...this card could be used for a lot of different occasions

My hubby is up a tree this morning (first day of bow season Whoo Hoo) I hope to get in some stampin time today :~)

Nancy said...

Very pretty and elegant card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful Holly! Love the little flowers on the flourishes!

Kat said...

It is so nice 'hearing' you be so very pleased with your card, Holly. :-) Such a lovely card it is!

Catherine said...

Holly this is very pretty! I love CASEing also...hehehe

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Holly that is very nice. Isn't fun when you get a featured stamper that you jive to well with! Beautiful card!

Lorraine said...

Holly, great card! beuatiful design!
I got your candy the other day! Thanks so much.I finally made a card that was perfect for my new candy! thanks again!

Maureen said...

Really pretty!! I love the white swirls and the rain dots that look like pearls!

bumblebee creations said...

Holly
This is a gorgeous card! TFS! Anything come for you in the mail yet? Hope so! Oh, and there is lots more blog candy out there again. Have a great night!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors. :)