Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

I finally got back to you with a card today! It's Featured Stamper day at Splitcoast Stampers and I always like to participate in that. I found a lot of cards in the gallery I liked.
here is the card I chose to CASE and now here is the card I made



I flipped the sketch around and used different ribbon, papers, and stamps. The ONLY thing I wish is that I had stamped the greeting lower. Otherwise I really like it! I've got to go and hold a ladder for my husband. He's cleaning the chimney out; getting ready for those cold winter nights! Yea! I hope you are all enjoying your sunday!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

OMGosh, this is gorgeous! I love it!

Pam in Ar. said...

I like the background stamp and butterfly better...it's not so busy.

Very pretty card.

Catherine said...

this is so pretty, Holly :)

Kat said...

I too like that your card is not as 'busy' as the other one - tho I really love the "Happy Birthday" stamp on the other one.
And your butterfly looks great! Flutter-flutter!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Holly! Love the images in the circle and butterfly is perfect! Love the ribbon and gold...just a WOW card!