Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank You

A couple of weeks ago I commented on this blog about the new coredination cardstock she had used and later she shot me an e mail offering to send me a few sheets! She even offered to emboss some pieces for me with her new embossing folders! I mean how sweet is that? So, of course I had to make a card right away using some of the new cardstock, and what better card to make than one thanking her for her generosity?



Then I had to make a gift to go with it, so I made a nugget tin with assorted nuggets. I also had a small sheet of images for her. I was just going to enclose them in the envelope, but then I remembered some tins my sister had sent me a long time ago and the stamp sheet fit perfectly so i decorated it too!



So, these goodies have been sent to Diane to show her my appreciation. Hopefully she's received it by now so it's safe for me to post it here. I'd love for you all to go by her blog and show her some love! thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

How cute is that card! She looks like she's sitting on a setting sun.
I haven't gotten any of that paper although I've been hearing about it. It looks like it changes color where the embossed part sticks out??

Kat said...

How sweet - of both Diane & you!
Such a sweet card. I like your idea of the little girl sitting on the sun (moon?) - kinda like she's swinging on it.
Great gifts - and what is a "nugget tin"? Are you referring to chocolate nuggets?

bumblebee creations said...

AWWW.... your coloring is soo awesome!! I never thought of making her boots a bright color like that-but it sooooo works!! And how do you make it look like the light is catching on her? TFS!

Catherine said...

now....that's really sweet of you :) Gorgeous!

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Congrats! on the card of the week

Kristine B. said...

This is sooo CUTE!! LOVE that image, and I love those cool flowers. :)

Diane said...

I have to tell you I LOVE this! Thanks so much for sending it to me, the timing was perfect, too, it was my birthday!!!!! The colors ares stunning! Don't you just love this paper? The other thing is I LOVE cherry stuff, in fact my kitchen is all done in cherries, dishes, decor, everything, and here this image has cherries on it...you sure nailed it!!!! Thanks again, better then any blog candy!!!!!Diane

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Yey! More faceless girls! :) hee hee. This card is adorable! I'm sure she'll love both the card and the gift!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So very cute Holly! Love the card and the little tin..awesome colours!