Sunday, October 5, 2008

What I Did On World Cardmaking Day

What a fun time I had yesterday stamping cards and visiting with people and enjoying some fantastic food! I hope ya'll had a fun time on World Cardmaking Day too. I snapped pictures of the cards we made and will just let them speak for themselves. I hope they give you some ideas and inspiration as they did me! I apologize for the ones that are a little blurry, and I also realize now that I didn't take a picture of one card that was a crowd favorite!
Isn't that always the way? All the stamps are by Stampin Up, but I don't know the names of all the sets.










and here is a group of ladies stamping away!



Lots of blogs are giving away blog candy in honor of World Cardmaking Day, and one in particular you might want to check out is Stempelelfejayjay.

I'm off to work the Susan G. Komen race for the cure store. Wishing you all a happy day, and thank you for looking!

7 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

It looks like you all had a great time stamping yesterday Holly.

It's fun to stamp, but even more fun when friends can get together and food is involved LOL. Thanks for sharing with us :~)

Kat said...

What FUN y'all had! I'm glad you included a pic of the gals stamping & laughing. :-D

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards and so many! What a wonderful way to spend WCMD!

Robin M said...

Glad you had a fun time with the groups of stampers. Love your cards for "World Card Making Day"
Robin

Catherine said...

WOW! Those are great cards, glad you had fun =)

Nancy said...

Looks like you had a great time! The cards are all wonderful!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

They all look great!