Friday, November 14, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty!

Happy Friday! I am so ready for the weekend. I recently discovered a company that offers stamps as well as images you can download and print. Some of the images are already colored for you to cut out and use on your cards or in your scrapbooks, but some are un-colored that you can use like stamps. I love the instant gratification of being able to download images! The company is Pollycraft Designs, and they have some of the cutest things.
The card I made today uses one of their un-colored designs. I printed her out, colored her with copics and made this card.



This little girl is totally me as a kid. I was chunky, curly headed, and brought home every stray I could find asking if I could keep it. The paper is some I downloaded from The Shabby Princess. They really do offer up some cool stuff absolutely free. I printed the greeting in Boopee font. I think the kids at this site may satisfy those of you who like the cuteness of the Magnolia kids, but are bothered by the no nose and mouth thing. These kids have full faces! LOL!
Enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

That is totally me about twenty years ago. :) Or... today. They are having an adopt-a-thon at the shelter today, and it's going to take everything I have to not come home with another dog or cat. UGH.

Super cute card! There is another site where you can dowload images too... they look similar to the bellas, but I can't remember the name of the site for the life of me. Sorry!

Pam in Ar. said...

I just love cats! My cat, Freckle, died about 5 weeks ago...we'd had her 14 years...this card reminds me of something I would do LOL

It's precious!

Terri said...

Very cute. I am going to have to check that site out. It would be cool to download images to color. TFS.

Catherine said...

LOL! this is more like me now...hahahaha. okay, that's not really funny :(

This is just too cute, Holly. Love, love it!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Ila said...

Haa ha...I love her...she could have been me as well...
Your card and coloring is Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Holly....the images are sooo cute.
Emma x

Kat said...

Funny - I thought this was another Magnolia kid and you had drawn in her nose & mouth. I love everything about this card -- purrticularlyyyyy..... any guesses? LOL *mew*

Poppy said...

aww she's so cute.
poppy

watchlady said...

I just love this card! The little girl reminds me of my 2 granddaughters. There was a stray at their house for months and finally they kept asking daddy to please please let them keep him. Daddy broke down and now they have their cat, named Buddy Kitty.
As always.... love your creativity!