Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How Now Brown Cow?

No, not a brown cow a purple cow!



Oh, I guess it's not even a cow because I just realized there are horns there, so I guess it's a purple bull!

This is another image my daughter drew. I printed it out and colored with colored pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. The verse is printed in a font called Kosal Says Hy. (How do they come up with the names for these fonts?!) The inside of the card (in case you don't know this little rhyme) says
"But I can tell you here and now, I'd rather SEE than BE one!"
Don't forget that tomorrow is card give away day! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Anything purple can't be bad! Cute card.

Happy Election Day everyone...don't forget to go and vote today. Just think....no more ads tomorrow Whoo Hoo.....

Anita said...

Beautiful card! What a great way to use your daughter's drawing. I love the purple.

Kat said...

You're silly, Holly. What more is there to say? LOL

Catherine said...

Your daughter is just so talented, this is just too cute. A cow or a bull, as long as it's not purple...LOL!

Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly said...

ok.. comment redo.. I hate that my keyboard is sooooo finicky and things get spelled incorrectly. I am really not THAT bad of a speller - LOL. Try it again.
Did you write that your daughter drew that cow??? Holy cow! She is a fantastic artist! Does it give purple milk? I wonder if it did, what it would tast like? hmmm, grape milk? Oh, but the horns... guess not milk coming from this cow/bull. He probably gets teased a lot! haha!

bumblebee creations said...

Ok- I am laughing at you- I must confess!! So cute, how you just realized there were horns... your daughter is really good at drawing! very cute card!! I'll be back tomorrow-I know your card will be great!! : )

Chesney said...

It is androgynous. Please forgive it, it is going through a gender identity crisis. It has small, stumpy horns, yet eyelashes and blush. He or she will find his or her true identity someday, though.

Maureen said...

Absolutely adorable!! I'd love to see more animals from Chesney in the future!