Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is This Funny?

Okay, so I showed this card to my husband and he didn't really get it. Here's the card



Cute right? It's colored with copic markers and I added flocking to her cuff and hat. The dotted paper is from Shabby Princess. The stamp is from American Art Stamp.
Now on the inside is where I thought I got funny with it.






I mean isn't Thanksgiving when we start going out and having to buy the Christmas gifts? I thought it was a fun twist because most people are going to think Christmas when they see the front of the card. Maybe it's just me? Anyway, have a great day and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

catt871 said...

I think it's hilarious!!!!

Pam in Ar. said...

Guys just don't get it because they're not the ones out there doing the shopping. I think it's very funny :~)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I think it's hilarious! Love the Happy Thanksgiving, and you're right, that's all I hear about, even in Canada how the shopping season begins that week!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

That's hilarious! And don't worry... Mine wouldn't have gotten it either. MEN!

Kat said...

Your hubby doesn't get it? Maybe he just doesn't want to 'get' the credit card bills. LOL I think it is quite the clever twist, Holly. :-D

bumblebee creations said...

Men, ya just cant live with em and ya can't live without em!! It's funny Holly-now worries. They just don't have a sense of humor when it comes to putting Christmas on the card!!

weatkins said...

The outside is cute. The inside-- it's just you, Holly!

Catherine said...

LOL! way too cute!

Kristin said...

I think it's funny! :-)