Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Papercraft Planet

Susanna Boyd recently started a new website called Papercraft Planet and it's been growing by leaps and bounds. One of the things that she's doing is sketch challenges!
The sketch challenge this week looks like this:



And here's my take on it



The image is from Stampa Rosa. I am not sure what kind of flower this is supposed to be, but I just picked colors I liked. I used more of that same wallpaper I used on my faux "It's A Stretch" card. The verse was printed out on my computer using a font called Pea Steph.
Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Beverly said...

Awesome Holly! I love it. I'm going to try to make a card for this sketch today.. hhmm.. I'll have to find you on PCP and ask you to be my friend.

Pam in Ar. said...

I just joined PCP yesterday....not sure how to navigate it yet, but I'll figure it out sometime...

Love your take on the sketch, very pretty colors :~)

~amy~ said...

Great take on the sketch! I'll have to venture over to pcp next week...after my holiday gift fair :)

Kat said...

Ohhh how purr-ecious is that!
Such a sweet card. *squeak!*

Catherine said...

Holly, what a sweet card. Just love it.

Poppy said...

aww so sweet love the image.
poppy

catt871 said...

What a great card! Thanks for the link to that new blog - I really like it!!!!
Chris

bumblebee creations said...

Thanks for the heads up on the new site! I'll have to go check it out-love your card Holly as usuall!!: )

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable Holly! The image is perfect for the sketch and your colours are perfect!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Heyyyyyy... I just posted a card with that stamp too last week! I don't know what flower it's supposed to be either. I made mine orange to go with a fall theme. Very cute!

Nancy said...

So cute! Love those House Mouse stamps!