Sunday, November 16, 2008

PCP Sketch Challenge

Every Saturday Paper Craft Planet has a sketch challenge, and this is the card I made for it.



The background is stamped with different leaves that were colored with watercolor crayons and then misted lightly with water prior to stamping. The little leaves that are cut out are from Stampin Up's Lovely As A Tree set.
I printed the words out on my computer using a font called Staccaco 555. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend, and thanks as always for looking!

5 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Great idea for a background! TFS!

Kat said...

ooohhhh...... ahhhhh..... Loving this one, Holly! And the font is great - with such a great saying. Happy Autumn! We are having such a wonderful one (long-lasting & beautiful colors) this year in northern Idaho.

Debby said...

Oh pretty!

Pam in Ar. said...

I agree with Kat...I'm lovin' this card!

Cynde said...

What a true Statement this card has...