Monday, November 10, 2008

The rest of the Stamp A Stack

Happy Monday everyone! As promised here are the last two cards we made at Saturday's Stamp A Stack.



This card uses the stamping set Home For Christmas from Stampin Up. I wanted to add a little glitter to mine.



This card uses Stampin Up's Winter Post set and the new Big Note die. I wanted to add the white snowflakes to my red card.

Quick post today because I have more things to do if there are to be any posts the rest of this week! Thanks as always, for stopping by!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Both cards are just wonderful, love the first one a lot.

Pam in Ar. said...

I agree....the first one is the prettiest....at first I thought you'd added that flower soft (or was it petal soft?), to the door frame and then you said glitter. It gave it that needed "POP"....very pretty :~)

Rina said...

Yes, I like the first one, as well. So beautiful, TFS!

msfreida said...

Yep, me too! The first one is so elegant...must get this stamp! I also love the Big Note die cut...need that too! Wow...you just seem to always know what I need! :)

Emma said...

Both gorgeous cards Holly...love them both!
Emma x

Poppy said...

both lovely, but like the second one more.
poppy

Cynde said...

Some really good ideas! Nice Cards...I really like the one with the skaters and the spellbinders cut out. Thanks for the ideas...

Kat said...

Well, I like the second card better. :-) It looks so soft - and inviting. I'll be the spectator, tho - not the skater. LOL

~amy~ said...

Great Cards...lovin' the winter post one!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

These are beautiful! I want that top note die. It's on my Christmas list. I'm told you can use it with the Cuttlebug. Hopefully my source is correct!