Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stamp A Stack of Christmas Cards

Well yesterday was the day I went to the stamp a stack. That was one of the reasons my post yesterday was so late coming.
We made four cards of six different designs yesterday and had so much fun doing it. One of the cards we made was one I already showed you from World Cardmaking Day so I won't share it again. There are two cards I want to add a few things of my own to, so I'll share them tomorrow, so that leaves three different cards to show today!



This card uses images from Stampin Up's A Wish For Peace & Many Merry Messages stamp sets. I'm still deliberating adding a little glitter to the snow on the trees.



This card uses Stampin Up's Christ Is Born set. It was a favorite among the group, and is also one we did on World Cardmaking Day but I failed to take a picture of it that day!

And my personal favorite of the bunch is this one



It uses Stampin Up's Season Of Simple Grace set.

Here's a couple of pictures I snapped of the women all stamping, chatting, and having a good time!




I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. I have menu planning to do and then grocery shopping later this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get some stamping time in too! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Holly
Thank you soooo much for the award you nominated me for...I am very grateful and hope you will continue to keep an eye on my blog.
I have been having a look around your blog too and your work is fantastic and very inspiring.
I will be keeping a eye on yours.
Thanks again Emma x

Poppy said...

Love the cards, first is my fave It's gorgeous.
poppy

msfreida said...

These are beautiful...each very elegant in their own way. Looks like my wish list will have some additions! TFS!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW...awesome cards and it looks like everyone enjoyed themselve! Great SAS designs...simple and classy!

adie said...

Love your cards,makes me want to sit down with my stamps and stamp a stack
hugs adie