Thursday, December 18, 2008

Featured Stamper Card

There's still time to comment on yesterday's card to be in the running to win your choice of the two cheetah cards! Christmas is officially one week away. Wow, the year has flown hasn't it?

Well since I wasn't able to go to work on Tuesday I was able to participate in the Featured Stamper challed on splitcoast stampers! I love doing these! Here is the card I made



and it's based on this card. I changed the colors and used different stamps, but I used her layout and the same embossing folder. It was fun and easy and I know the perfect person to give this too! The stamps are from Stampin Up's Bud Basics and Sincere Salutations set.
I gotta run! I'm way behind this morning! Yea, tomorrow is Friday!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooh, pretty! I love green and lavender together.

Pam in Ar. said...

I agree...very pretty card! Can't go wrong when any shade of purple is involved :~)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow what a wonderful card, im loving the colours you've chosen, a very sophisticated looking card hun. Hugs Linda x

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout.

Kat said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!! I love these colors together - wow! - what an impact! It is such a simplistic design, yet it really is a WOW!!!

msfreida said...

WOW, this is such an eye-catcher! I agree with the others about how well these colors go together! I never think about cutting out my stamped images, but it really does make them pop! I will definitely give it a shot!

Hugs~

renee said...

wow this is beautiful. Love the colors.Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Catherine said...

Hey, sorry haven't been here lately, been crazy busy.

Anyway, i really like this card and the color that you choose :)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Love the colors you used!