Friday, December 26, 2008

Purrfect Valentine

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families! I certainly enjoyed having my family here. We all ate way too much, but there was lots of laughter. My daughter Ashley came from Memphis with her fiance and their two standard poodle dogs. It was fun watching Riley interact with them. We took them to the park one day while they were here. It was raining and freezing cold, but the dogs didn't mind a bit. They ran and played and got muddy and generally had a blast. It was fun watching them. I haven't had time to stamp much, but I did make a valentine card using a cute little cat image Ashley drew for squigglefly. I think this image will be among some other cute new images they plan on releasing in January!



I embossed the background with an Ellison texture sheet. The image is colored (what little coloring it takes) with copics and chalked around the outside. The words are computer generated using ajile font, and then I added a little heart shaped eyelet.

6 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

That image is so cute! It sounds like you had fun, too. :)

Tracey said...

What an adorable card!!

bumblebee creations said...

How adorable - I can't wait to see the new squigglefly downloads!

Nora said...

That is so SWEET! I love the new image and the embossing. Purrfect together! *LOL*

Pam in Ar. said...

OOOH, I'm so glad you're back! This card is great...I've missed your postings...

Anita said...

Cute cards!