Sunday, December 28, 2008

Simple Thanks

You can always use a thank you card or twelve after Christmas! This one was one that was sort of started at a stamp camp I went to earlier in the summer. I stopped making the card at the stamp camp and just brought the pieces home to make my own version. The pieces were set aside and I didn't do anything with them until now.



Because of this I have no idea what the stamp set used is, I just know that it's from Stampin Up. I have lots of things to do today because tomorrow I have to go back to work and I'm not ready! At least it's going to be a short week. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

That's exactly what I have to do today...make thank you cards. Thanks for the idea :~)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Cute! I love the colors you used.

Kerri said...

That is the coolest card! I love all of the swirls~ Going out today to make you a snow angel...it's starting to warm up so I'm going to have to make it quickly before the snow gets slushy!

Debby said...

It's cute but it doesn't scream Holly to me. Your creations are more Hollyish. :-) More detail, more perfection. Are ya gettin me? It's Sunday. I'm tired.

Kat said...

Love it! I think this would make a great "party!" card ... 'tis just full of 'activity'. ;-)