Monday, December 29, 2008

Three Blind Mice

Well, okay maybe only one of these mice is blind...blind in love! Isn't this just the cutest little image? My daughter Chesney drew this, and it's one of Squigglefly's new releases. If you haven't checked them out lately you should because they've added some great new images! I thought of saying "Best friends always have your back", but in the end just went with a simple "for you". Click on the picture for a better view.





I colored with copics and chalked the sky. The background is embossed with a swiss dots folder and I used some purple rain dots above the words.
Did any of you have a hard time getting back into the swing of things and going back to work today? The hardest part for me was getting up as early as I needed to. I think I'll be going to bed a little early tonight!
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Emma said...

Aw I love the image and your card is gorgeous. I need to be taking a look at your daughters designs.
My card arrived, I love it so a 'BIG THANK YOU' - I gave it to Steve and he loved it too.
Will pop a post on my blog and direct people to yours.
Hugs Emma x

Pam in Ar said...

Aw...how cute! Your family is just so talented....The drawing is so cute and the little girl mouse is so shy acting in a coy way LOL...Have a good day back at work :~)

catt871 said...

cute cute cute!!! I'm heading to squigglefly now!!!

Kat said...

Just darling, dah-ling! I think "Best friends always have your back" would be a great saying for this image - you are so clever!
Is the paisley a stamp, or background paper?

bumblebee creations said...

Holly-
This is so cute-thanks for showing it all done up! (I bought this download yesterday but haven't had the chance to print it yet)!! Now I can't wait to get going on it!

Anita said...

How cute! I love the colors!

Kristine B. said...

OH HOW CUTE!! Your daughter really drew that? That's sooo cool. Makes me so appreciative of other people's talents...ok, and just a sliver of envy too ;) Your card is so cute. I did check out that site and what a clever idea! To print them from your computer--genious, I say!! :)
x

watchlady said...

Oh my gosh-- tell Chesney I just love this image! As soon as I'm done w/my year end bookwork.. I'm heading to get some squigglefly images! Card is soooooooo cute!

Nora said...

Super cute! Guess I need to head over to the store and tuck some things into my cart. I've got my eye on that sweet lil kitty from a couple of days ago...these mice may just have to go with him!
Thanks for sharing - you enabler, you! *ROFL*

Stampmouse said...

tottally adorable and what a great job drawing this

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

That is a cute image! It would make an adorable Valentines card.

Heather "Hev" said...

I love this!! Magic :)