Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Thinking

Happy Weekend! This weekend I plan on getting my house cleaned up and stamping birthday cards. After the holidays things just seem kind of strewn about and I need to get things in their places. I ended up not looking for a dress yesterday because I had to take my car to a repair place and it took longer than I thought. I plan on getting out either today or tomorrow to do that.
I also want to thank those of you who told me that tip I gave yesterday on rotating the background stamp helped you. I almost didn't bother to show that, so I'm glad if it helped!

I have been so stuck in Valentine mode and I really need to make myself do some birthday ones. But for now, here's another Valentine.



I think this little cat from squigglefly looks like he's up to no good! I colored him with copics and chalked a little in the background. I wrapped some yellow ribbon around the corners and mounted it on some decorative paper. The words are printed in Boopee font. On the inside it says "You'd make a purrfect valentine". I know I'm really milking that phrase lately!

I have more valentines coming, but for now I'm off to work on some birthday cards! Have a wonderful Saturday!

11 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

What a sassy looking fat cat :~)
Love the sparkles on the background paper...Happy Saturday...all I want to finish are my thank you notes from Christmas, then I can start on Valentine cards :~)

catt871 said...

tee hee....that cat has the same look in his eyes that my cat does when he is up to NO GOOD!!!!! LOL I love the sparkley paper!

Tracey said...

Love this card! This cat is too cute!

Kat said...

Oh what a delightful kitty image! Really makes me smile. And Holly - go ahead and milk that "fur-aze" all ya want 'cuz it is, after all, purrfect. ;-)

bumblebee creations said...

very cute card!! Dont you hate when certain things take longer and ruin all your plans!! Specially when your in the mood to get some items checked off of a list of "to do"-it always ends up taking twice as long! Can't wait to see more valentines-I've been in that mood too-matter of fact I have an image from squigglefly I have been just waiting to print-going to do it right now...

Tracey said...

This is adorable Holly - I love that image too - the holidays totally zapped my mojo - but I've gotten back started this weekend, THANK GOODNESS! Thanks for sharing this!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

So cute! I love kitties. :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

That kitten image is lovely. Not too over the top for Valentine's Day. I haven't even thought about that event yet but am, lucky I still have some left over from last year but I must get my head around it. Kym

Debby said...

Adorable. I love that sparkly paper.

Emma said...

My two cats normally look like this or if not they are asleep....they are always up to no good.
Fantastic card.
Emma x

msfreida said...

AHHHH, I LOVE this one! The sentiment is so perfect! I've been meaning to ask you where you get all these awesome fonts. Each of them are so fitting with your sentiments and your projects. It's like the icing on the cake!

Hugs~