Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little LiLi

Hey everyone! If you haven't commented on yesterday's card you still have until noon today to be in the running to win it. Remember I'm also throwing in some heart confetti so you can enclose some of that with the card. Maybe you'll even decide to make a confetti flinger and add that to it before you give it to someone!


I'm really excited to show you today's card. If you remember I told you the other day about Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps, and if you went to Nicole's blog you saw the sneak peeks of her first two little girls LiLi and Angelica. Well, I was honored when Nicole asked me if I wanted to make a card with LiLi because I think these girls are just precious! I had such fun coloring little LiLi!




I colored her with copic markers and then chalked the sky and ground. I printed the greeting in a font called Bradley Hand and punched it out with a circle punch and then sponged around the edges. The tiny little purple flower on the circle is from a package of little flowers that are supposed to be applied to fingernails. I bought them at the dollar store, and they stick on the paper just like a sticker. You get a bunch in a package and in all sizes and colors. The package says "3D Nail Art" in case you want to look for them at your local dollar store.
The open flower at the top of the card is metal and there is a little half white Keiser pearl in the center.
Make sure to subscribe to Nicole's blog because she's going to be having more peeks of her brand new images that I don't think you want to miss!
Well, I'm off to work and I'll be back a little after noon to tell you who wins the card! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Chrissie said...

A great card and what an adorable stamp Holly!

renee said...

holly what a CUTE card!!! I love it, Love your coloring too! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!! ~hugs and blessings~ Renee

Norine said...

she is so cute and love your card
hugs
Norine

Debby said...

Gosh she is so cute! I love your coloring. And what is that border punch! It's Cool. Now I'm off to visit inky impressions.

bonnie said...

where can you buy these stamps???

Anita said...

Cute card! Thanks for the tip on the flowers.

Annasmama said...

Who could be angry when you recieve such a cute card? ;-)) It`s so sweet!
Hugs, Renate

Pam in Ar. said...

Love the metal flower! She is such a hip looking girl in her little purple shirt. Cool card :~)

Nicole said...

Holly, You are such a doll. Thanks so much for your support and for trying to help me out with letting people know that I am releasing my line soon. I have worked so hard at trying to make you all happy with what I have designed. So, again...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Such a pretty card too!!!!!

Kristie said...

That is just too cute and adorable!!! I'm off to check out the blog....some of those stamps might be finding their way to my house :)

bumblebee creations said...

oh, she is adorable! Thank you for sharing! (your coloring is just SO amazing!!)

Tracey said...

Wow, Holly, this is just adorable! That image is too cute! xx

Kat said...

Ohhh, such a darling image. When I first saw her, I thought of her saying "Shhh..." 'cuz she has a secret.

msfreida said...

This is adorable! I love how you colored it...amazing job! I went to Nicole's blog, as you suggested, and was so glad I did! Her images are so precious! I know she will do well with her new line...it will definitely blow MY budget!

I will have to check out the dollar stores more closely! I have bought nail art from Sally's Bty Supply and used them on cards and LOs...especially the rhinestones...they are TINY!

Hugs~

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Cute! I love her bellbottoms. :)