Monday, January 19, 2009

Morning Butterfly

Good morning everyone! Monday again. The weekends go by way too quickly! Last week when they had the featured stamper at splitcoast stampers, I found so many cards in Judy's gallery that I loved, and there was one that I intended to CASE, but just didn't have time at the moment. Well, I found time yesterday afternoon and this is it.



I just love the splash of color the butterfly makes on the all black and white card! The coneflower stamp is from Firecracker Designs and the butterfly is from Vap Scraps. I colored the butterfly with copic markers and used wire and little seed beads for his antennae. This is a really quick card to make!
Speaking of quick, this post has got to be quick too because I am running late! I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

That butterfly is so vibrant and beautiful...it reallk makes the card :~)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing it.

Norine said...

this is so pretty love the butterfly
and the colors
Hugs
Norine

bumblebee creations said...

ohhhh....I love it! I thnk I am going to have to case this one too!! Your creations are aalways so beautiful!! have a great day holly

Tracey said...

SO pretty Holly! That butterfly is gorgeous - perfect to put it on a B&W BG :) TFS!!

msfreida said...

WOW, this is an eye-catcher! You did an AWESOME job on the butterfly...colors are so vivid! The wire and seed beads on the antennae really add to the detail! Love it!

Hugs~

Annasmama said...

Such a pretty card, I like it very much!

And now I am absolutely sure: Ineed to have those copic markers!!!! ;-)))
Hugs, Renate

Kat said...

I am continually blown away by the impact of those Copic colors. Gorgeous! And the wire with seed beads certainly completes this butterfly. :-)

Nora said...

That's cool - I love how the flutterby is the only color in the card.
TFS

Kristine B. said...

Gorgeous butterfly...and you're right, it really stands out against the black and white--It's BEAUTIFUL! :)

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Holly! I have an award for you on my blog.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is lovely. The black and white background is stunning!

Debby said...

Really beautiful. What a clever idea you!