Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pacific Birthday

Hi everyone! I am still not using my copics if you can believe that. In fact, this card required no coloring at all! I used some of the papers and inks I got at Christmas. This is from Stampin Up's Pacific Point collection.



The stamps are from a set called Bud Basis that is also from Stampin Up. It's very simple, but I needed simple. I don't know what's up with me! I just can't get in the card making groove these days! I hope your creativity isn't on vacation! My daughter did come by last night and she helped me with the video taping of the flip up tutorial. Now I just have to edit it and upload it. I should have it ready by this weekend, so keep an eye out for that.
Thanks as always for taking the time to see what I'm up to!

9 comments:

Annasmama said...

A beautiful design, great colour, great card!!!
So you have copics and don`t use them?They`re on my wishlist, I hope I woll use the once I got them! ;-))

Hugs, Renate

Kat said...

This blue is very relaxing. I like the simplicity of it all. Ya don't always have to color to make a beautiful card -- you have proved that. :-)

msfreida said...

This is FABULOUS! The positioning of the flowers really enhance it...TOTALLY love it! I, for one, LOVE to see other products used since I only have a handful of Copics!

You are so inspiring, Holly! You may feel you're in a slump, but your work definitely doesn't show it!!! Don't be so hard on yourself! I think you expect more from yourself than we do! You have an AMAZING talent, and we love seeing all your creations! Here's a BIG hug and a giant pat on the back!

Love ya~

Nora said...

Pretty and in my favorite color, too! It's a winner! I like how you offset the flowers with their outline counterparts - gives some interest to it. I love the patterned paper, too.

I'm with MsFreida on this one - if you're in a slump, then I hope MY slumps can be as creatively fantastic as yours!

Thanks for sharing!!

Pam in Ar. said...

Sometimes simple is better :~)
I love it!

Norine said...

so simple yet so pretty love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Kristine B. said...

CUTE!! Your paper matches perfectly! Such a pretty card =)

Knitman said...

Lovely work. My friend Linda is into this too and she always makes me cards for Xmas and Birthday.

catt871 said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the colours!!!!!