Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another LiLi

Well what do you know? I'm back again! This is my second post of the day, so scroll down to see the first one. I went to play the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and just had to use the LiLi image from Inky Impressions again because it fit so well with the cards in the gallery. Here's what I came up with



I had such fun coloring her. The card is square and embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. The designer paper is from K and Company. I punched out some flowers and sponged a little ink on the pink so it would show up against the same color pink card base. I pretty much kept the layout of the card I CASED and changed everything else.
Didn't it turn out cute though?
Okay, gotta run. Lots to do before heading off to work in the morning. I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!

11 comments:

msfreida said...

AHHH, such a sweet card! Love the pink! I will have to get this stamp to use on some of my lil friend's cards. So adorable! Great job, Holly! Love how you did her eyes!

Annasmama said...

Such a sweet card, it looks perfect with the pink! :-))

Tracey said...

What an adorable card Holly. Love the soft colours!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I love these images, do you ever do swaps? I have tons of Magnolia's from Sweden... Just curious, I have to find those little girls. Kids are my favs..

Kristie said...

Another gorgeous creation with perfect colouring...sigh...just adorable!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable...love that pink...

catt871 said...

What a gorgeous card Holly!! LiLi is adorable!!!!!

Pam in Ar. said...

Pretty in Pink comes to mind :~)

Nicole said...

Awww.......Holly she is so cute! I just love it. Thanks so much for your help in trying to spread the word of my new line. You are great and make such BEAUTIFUL CARDS!!!!! HUGS! Nicole :)

Catherine said...

oh is she just the cutest :)

Deb Wood said...

awwwww, this is the sweetest evah!! Love it!!