Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dancin' Queen

Good morning! I've got a cute little card for you today. It uses another new image from squigglefly called Little Rocker. I think it's such a cute image. That girl is into her tunes! LOL! I thought "What's On Your Playlist?" might make a cute greeting too.




I colored with copics, chalked the background and added a little highlights with a white gel pen. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the whole card and snipped the corners of the card. The paper is more from the K and Company designer paper pack that I love so much. I threaded some dark pink embroidery floss (leftover from my cross stitching days) through two star shaped buttons and attached them to the card.
The sentiment was printed out on my computer in the Kayleigh font I used on yesterday's card and then punched out with a circle punch.
I'm working on an idea I have for a card using a couple of the Divine Bovine images so hopefully I'll have that for you soon. I am just so in love with the Divine Bovine series and I know there are more to come! If you don't subscribe to their newsletter you probably don't know that there is a contest for the most creative and the funniest card using a Divine Bovine image. I can not wait to see what everyone comes up with! You should subscribe to the newsletter so you don't miss out on the fun!
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Lauri said...

Another super cute card!!! Love it!! I should head over there and look at their bovine images!

Pam in Ar. said...

I saw the heading, Dancing Queen, and I got excited!
I have seen the movie Mamma Mia about 3 times at the theatre, and then I got it for my birthday.
I decided to have a Mamma Mia Party a few weeks ago so I had about 12 women friends over and we had what I call theatre food: hot dogs, nachos, big fat pickles, and I even went and bought popcorn at the movie and brought home. Anyway, we watched the movie, sang along with the sing along version and just had the best time!

We WERE the Dancing Queens LOL

Great card, Holly :~)

catt871 said...

Great card!!! I love the colours!!!!

renee said...

omgoodness, I love this!! Great card for some tweens and teens!! tfs!blessings Renee

Tracey said...

What an adorable image & card Holly!!

I am now singing a little ABBA!! :)

msfreida said...

Oh she definitely is "gettin' it on"!!! Too cute! This would bring a smile to a young girl's face for sure!


Hugs

Rachel said...

she is adorable! great card

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Cute! I love that song, too. :)

Annasmama said...

Sweet little dancing queen! :-)))
Hugs, Renate

Debby said...

Yep. I will be hearing that song the rest of the day. That's okay. Your card is adorable!

Kristie said...

Gorgeous card...that little girl is too cute! Now I'm off to load up some Abba onto my playlist...LOL!!!

Norine said...

now how totally cute is this card Love it
hugs
Norine

bumblebee creations said...

how adorable! I love the divine bovine too!!! I entered one, but think I forgot to enter the other!better go do that!

Catherine said...

isn't she cute!

Christy said...

Now this is absolutely adorable! I can actually feel the beat from that great music she has goin' on.