Saturday, February 28, 2009

Video Tutorial on Using Digital Stamps

Okay the video is done! My friend came over this morning and I filmed her following my directions on how to download, save, open, re-size, and print your digital images. I think this will take the fear of it away for some of you (Pam!) and my hope is that you will find it easy to do.
My friend said it was easy for her to understand and follow. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I wasn't clear on. I am planning on having a part two video that will go more in depth on setting margins and printing more than one image on a sheet of cardstock as well as types of cardstock to use. I'd love to get your feedback!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

That was great Holly! Nice clear instructions, easy to follow & anyone should be able to do it now :)
Nice work!!!

MaryNSC said...

That was SUPER and PERFECT! THANK U TOO!!!

catt871 said...

Awesome directions!!! I love your accent! - tee hee!!!

weatkins said...

So you actually made the video-- you weren't just "fixin" to make it! You might have mentioned that when they resize the picture, they should always grab one of the handles by the corner, not the side.

Barb said...

Thank you very much Holly.. I do understand the video...

TeresaW said...

Holly, this was a great 5 mins spent watching the tutorial.

The only thing that I found a little irritating was that it wobbling round the screen I prefer to see a static camera angle. That is just me, though. Saying that, I did watch it twice, and the message was clear and useful.

I love digi images, and I'm building up quite a collection. I haven't made many up into cards yet, as I am still experimenting with paper / card to print on, that will not bleed when I watercolour. I'm looking forward to seeing your next video to clarify this area for me. (You are braver than me, well done).

msfreida said...

GREAT JOB HOLLY! You explained everything to where everyone should be able to play with Squigglefly with no problem.

Hugs~

Becky said...

This was great, I know I am late :),