Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Was That?

This will stay on top until the blog candy is over.

If you would like to see the blog candy I have going on, please seeTHIS POST

Hi everyone! Today's card is one I made for Sketch challenge on splitcoast stampers. I'm a tad late seeing as how the next one is tomorrow! Anyway, I used the cute little tom cat from squigglefly.com. I think his face is just so cute. His eyes are so questioning and pleading aren't they?



I colored with copic markers, added a little chalk on the background and some metallic on his collar charm. The words are computer generated, and the font is called Amienne.

We are leaving Friday morning for Mississippi for my daughter's wedding, so my posts are going to be quick ones the next couple of days! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

msfreida said...

Oh he's a cutie! Perfect sentiment... goes with his expression so well! Coloring is awesome...as usual!

I didn't realize the wedding will be in MS! How awesome! What part, may I ask? I swear I'm not a wedding crasher! I hope the weather cooperates for you. It's supposed to turn back cool again so be prepared!

Hugs~

Norine said...

this is too cute
Hugs
Norine

Pam in Ar. said...

I just love kitty cats :~)

Congrats, Mother of the Bride, I hope you have an awesome time and things go as planned and without a hitch..(someday I'll tell you the story about the lady delivering my daughter's wedding cake and having a car accident on the way) not to worry though...things will be just fine! LOL.. Have a beautiful wedding Holly.

Debbie said...

oh my gosh...sounds just like what kitty would say...thats what we call our barn cat...and he comes running everytime the back door opens, cause usually i have him a treat...

Deb Wood said...

This is soooo cute and the perfect sentiment as usual!!

Kat said...

Gosh, Holly, this Tom's eyes really pop! I thought you had wiggle eyes on there. Love the sentiment.

Have a great time in Mississippi -- and I think you ought to share a photo with us, of you in your new dress & shoes ... and of course one of the bride & groom. LOL

P.S. I ought to have married someone named Tom -- so together we'd be Tom-Kat. *mew*

Anita said...

Cute card!

bumblebee creations said...

very very cute card!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Lol! Tuna? Who said tuna? :) Cute!