Monday, March 23, 2009

Stamp Camp Card Share

Good morning everyone, and a special hello and happy birthday to my friend Gail!

As you know yesterday I went to stamp camp and I promised to share our creations with you, so pull up a chair and grab your coffee because it's a long post this morning!
First of all my friend Sherry surprised me with three peppermint patties that had the cutest little punched animals on them! First we have a little chick


(yes, I ate the peppermint!)

Then a little bunny



and last is a cute little lamb



Aren't they adorable?

Now in no particular order, here are the cards we made



This one uses images from a Stampin Up set called Friends 24-7. They had a different greeting in the scalloped circle, but I came home and added my own greeting to it with a clear stamp from Studio G. The designer paper used on this card is from the Delicate Dots series.

Next we have



This one uses images from Stampin Up's Le Jardin Boranique stamp set and En Francaise background stamp. We colored it with blender pens and ink from the ink pads. I think this one is my least favorite of all the cards we made, but it's still a nice card.

Next we have



This one uses Stampin Up's Branch Out set. It's a real fun one to use. There are lots of little add ons to this like a tire swing and a bird house and little boots. I opted to only stamp the bird. I love the tree in this set though. The green layer is embossed with a diamond texture plate.

Next there is



This is one I really love. The colors are just so soft and springy. It uses images from Stampin Up's Fifth Avenue Floral set. She had a card there that used the Fifth Avenue Floral embossing folder, and it was just lovely. Definitely going on my wish list!

Then we have



I really love this one a lot too. It uses Stampin Up's Pretty Amazing set. The flower was stamped with the Tangerine Tango three times without re-inking between stamping. I think this would really be pretty stamped in a shimmery ink. The butterfly is popped on dimensionals.

And last but not least is



I think this one may be my favorite. I guess I have a thing for trees! This one uses Stampin Up's Thought and Prayers stamp set. This one had a different word for us to use at the class, but I brought mine home un-assembled and stamped my own word (from My Sentiments Exactly) and I also embossed the card with the textile embossing folder from Provo Craft.

And here is a picture of the three ladies who were with me each holding one of their creations



They are from left to right, Jean, Sherry, and Martha. Don't they all look like they've had fun? They all won a door prize, but I got the ribbon and paper their prizes were wrapped in so I was happy too!
I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards. I know I sure enjoyed myself making them! Stamp Camps just get you itching to create! Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Stef H (GlitterbabeGreetings) said...

WOW! I mean, like, WOW! I love that punched bunny... and those cards are fantastic! Great job - and I'll just be loads of fun, too!

Hugs,

Pam in Ar. said...

Oh Holly, those cards are great!! I really like the orange flowered one the best I think. I also like the background stamp from the card that was your least favorite. It looks like you had a great time yesterday...it's always fun to go with friends that enjoy doing the same thing..then you can go home and create more :~)

Thanks for sharing with us....

ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I love them all! WOW, That bunny with those bent ears!! LOVE HIM!
They are all fab cards!!
hugz
deb

Tracey said...

Those punch animals are TOO cute! Loved all of the cards too!! Looks like you had lots of fun yesterday! YIPEE!

Thanks for sharing!

msfreida said...

Those punched animals are adorable! What a fun way to start the day. I love all the cards, especially the one with the Fifth Ave set. I DO have a thing for trees though!

If you got to keep the wrappings from their winnings, then I'd say you hit the jackpot! I do the same thing when I get the chance! I have scanned so many gorgeous wrapping papers to make my own scrapbook/cardmaking paper!

It sounds like you really enjoyed your day! I know they learned a lot from watching you though! ;)

Hugs~

bumblebee creations said...

Holly! I think it sounds like you had a great time! All of your cards are gorgeous!! Cute little candy holders too!

Anita said...

Wow! It looks like you had fun! TFS!

Emma said...

Wow all totally gorgeous creations.
Emma x