Sunday, March 1, 2009

Winner of Blog Candy

Okay, I'm back from walking Riley so I'm ready to announce the winner of the blog candy, but first can I just say that on Friday our weather was more summer like than spring like. Temps were in the 70's for pete's sake! Yesterday it got colder and colder until it was finally snowing! We only got a dusting, but this morning it was 26 degrees and that wind made for one chilly walk! Brr!
Okay, I know you're probably wanting me to shut up and just announce the winner, so here goes:

Out of 69 comments (woo hoo! 69!) Random.org picked #3 which makes Carole the winner. Here's what Carole wrote:

Carole said...
Wow, great blog candy! I like to make cards because I always liked doing crafts and as the years went by I began to focus on cards. It takes less room to store; we can make cards anywhere. It pleases persons who receive them. There aren'nt limits. For now it's my passion. Thanks for a chance to win. 1rst march is my birthday so I'm crossing my fingers...

So Happy Birthday to you Carole, and congratulations too! Please send me an e mail (usyungs@gmail.com) and let me know where to send your goodies!

6 comments:

Carole said...

Wooohooo, I'm so excited, it's my first blog candy win. You make my day. Thak you, thank you. Have a nice day!

Pam in Ar. said...

Congratulations Carole and Happy Birthday :~)

Norine said...

Congrats Carole lucky girl

bumblebee creations said...

Congrats Carole!!! Wow Holly, 70's?? I cant wait for 40's here!!!

Vyx said...

Did you get actual snow? You've been wishing for it for so long I hope so! :)

msfreida said...

YEAAAAAAA CAROL!!! Sorry I wasn't here to help celebrate! I know you will have a ball playing with all that loot!!! :)

Hugs~