Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anniversary Couple

This will stay on top until May 1st- check out my sweet deal!

Hi everyone. Wow! Last night was wonderful. If you ever have the chance to see a broadway production of Jesus Christ Superstar I urge you to go. It was fantastic! The only thing that was bad about it is that it was on a work night and we aren't used to getting home so late on a weeknight!

Here's a card I made for a sketch challenge on Papercraft Planet.


(click to enlarge)
The only thing I don't like about this card are the green strips on the top right and bottom left, but the sketch did have a three part element there.

I used the Cheek To Cheek image from Squigglefly and colored it with copic markers. The words are computer generated. I know you'll laugh at what I put on the inside



LOL! Well, I have one more challenge card I've completed and I'll post that tomorrow. Plus, it's card give away day, so you'll want to come back for that! Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

Wow, I simply love your sentiments. It just makes the card all the more special, I think!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is great. I really like this image too. BTW, where DO you get your sentiments. Do you really just "think them up"?

Glad you likes JC Superstar. Knew you would!

Hugs,

bumblebee creations said...

Amazing! I love this image!!! Such an adorable couple!!!! Yes I agree with Stef-how do you come up with all those sentiments?!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anita said...

Cute card! Great sentiments!

Becky said...

awesome sentiment, and the image is great

Martha said...

what a cute image

msfreida said...

Yes Holly, clue us in on your secret! :) This is hilarious! Perfect sentiment, BTW! Awesome coloring, as usual! I LOVE this image...her expression sets up lots of good sentiments too! Hee Hee :)

Hugs~

Tracey said...

This is so cute Holly!!

Kristie said...

LOL...that's a perfect anniversary card for a couple that have been married a long time :)
I went and saw Jesus Christ Superstar about 16 years ago in Brisbane (Australia) and it was the most awesome thing I'd ever seen. I was only 21 and I had never seen anything like it before...actually I don't think I've ever seen anything as good as it since! I went with a big group of friends and family and it was so much fun. I still have some of the songs from the recording of that particular production on my computer i-tunes....it's timeless and I would go again if I ever had the chance :)

Pam in Ar. said...

Aw..cute card! Our anniversary was last Thursday...33 years :~)

Emma said...

Fantastic...love the image and your sentiment.
Emma x