Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog Hop Winner!

Okay, random.org picked #52 as the winner of my blog candy. This makes Callie the winner! Congratulations Callie!
I hope everyone had fun with the blog hop and that you all will continue to come and visit the blogs you learned about through the hop.
If you are loving Squigglefly images as much as I am and you'd like to get in on challenges with the design team, please go and join the squigglefly group on yahoo! I think Anita is going to have the very first challenge tomorrow!

5 comments:

msfreida said...

WHAAA HOOO CALLIE! COME ON DOWN! :)
You've won the lottery sweetheart! CONGRATULATIONS!

Holly, thank you again for such an awesome time! There's so much inspiration and fun times on everyone's blogs that we all came out winners! SQUIGGLEFLY ROCKS! ;)

Hugs~

Tumbleweed Trails said...

The blog hop was a blast. Congrats Callie.

JD

Callie said...

Wahoo! Thanks so much I'm so excited! Off to email you right now!!

Char in So Cal said...

Congrats Callie!! Wasn't the blog hop fun?!

Char in So Cal

CRYSTAL said...

Congrats Callie!!! Going to join the site so I can participate in the challenges...who doesnt love a challenge!!!