Monday, April 20, 2009

Monkeying Around With Challenges

This will stay on top until May 1st- check out my sweet deal!

Happy Monday everyone! I told you yesterday I was playing with some challenges and today's card is one made for the challenge at I {heart} 2 Stamp which was a sketch challenge.

I picked the image Monkey Business from squigglefly to use for this challenge. I think this monkey is so cute, and he was such fun to color!



(click to enlarge)

There's not a lot to tell you about this. The image was colored with copics and the designer paper is from Stampin Up. The inside of this card says "It's your birthday, so have some fun and monkey around". I know, not the most original idea in the world, but I needed more birthday cards!

Tonight we are going to see Jesus Christ Superstar. I can't wait!
I hope you all have a fantastic Monday, and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Your coloring is superb! This is great!

Hugs,

CRYSTAL said...

Love the image and you did a fab job coloring it!!!

ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW can you color!! This is awesome!!
I have something for you on my blog is you would like it!
hugz
deb

msfreida said...

Yep, I think we need to make you the head Copic Coloring Commissioner! :) Unbelievable! I love the DP..especially the grey/yellow combo!

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention on the Madison & Poppies card that your inside sentiment is MOST appropriate! Your sentiments are what make your cards over the top... in my book anyway! :)

Hugs~

bumblebee creations said...

Holly I hope you have a wonderful time tonight! Great card!!!! I love the monkey -he is so darn cute!!!!!

Pam in Ar. said...

Ha Ha...he looks like he's trying to pick a bug out of his hair...very cute :~)

I'm going to see Jesus Christ Superstar, tomorrow night...let me know how it is...

Emma said...

He he...love this guy, I must buy him. Fab card...
Emma x