Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge Card

The squigglefly yahoo group has their first challenge posted, and it's to make a card using the colors red, white, and black.
Well let me tell you, the members haven't wasted any time in making cards for this, and they are fantastic! If you haven't joined the group you are missing out on a lot of really great creations!
Anyway, I finally found time to sit down and make my challenge card which is why I'm back with another post in the same day!

Anyway, here is my card


(click to enlarge)

I used the Masquerade image and gave her a bench to sit on. I used so much glitter on this that I am sparkling myself! LOL!

At first I wasn't going to glitter up the mask, but I did have it colored red and I couldn't get the "spiderman" look out of my head so I glittered it.
The font is Kristen and the inside says "I'm crazy about you!"
I'm excited about what I have to show you tomorrow!

16 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

She's gorgeous! I think this is one of my new favs! Could it be the glitter???? Hmmm!

Hugs,

CRYSTAL said...

Stef if right...she's gorgeous... I love the glitter, a girl can never have too much bling, can she???

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Holly!!

Martha said...

its wonderful!

Joan said...

What a marveous image and I love how you've coloured it. Fantastic card.

Kristie said...

Definitely gorgeous!!! Love, love, love the glitter ♥

msfreida said...

Honey this is a home run! Absolutely gorgeous! The colors make it look so sharp, classy; but the glittter is the icing on the cake! You've outdone yourself on this one!

Hugs

Pam in Ar. said...

OOH..she's flirty....I like the coloring and the glitter mask :~)

Cathi said...

I love how you can "see" the bench. when I look at images I seem to be blind thus leading to not purchasing. Thank you for helping me to see (at least a little)

Debby said...

Spiderman. :-) What a great idea. Hmmm. Will have to ponder that one. She is beautiful. I really love this image. I have her all printed out but haven't had a chance to play with her yet.

Kat said...

LOVE IT!! I really like R/W/B together. All that glitter is *great*! And I laughed when I read your Spiderman thought - I can see how that'd really capture ya. *giggle* Love the bench you made too. I didn't know you are a woodworker! LOL

Sue said...

What a beautiful card, I love the glitter xx

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

Chris said...

Fantastic card and such a great image. Love your colours and designs and there can never be too much bling LOL! Glad you could join us this week on DU2DS. Chris :)

Sandra said...

Great card Love the image and the colour combo is very striking. Thanks for joining in with the 'bling' challenge on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Hugs
Sandra xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab card and a fantastic image! Thanks for joining us!