Thursday, May 7, 2009

Card Winner

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My daughter Ashley came to town for business today and we had lunch, so I'm just getting back to post the winner.

Random.org picked #7, which makes Niki the winner of the card


Niki said...
Great card, Holly. The end of school is quickly approaching. I haven't given any time to teacher gifts or cards yet. This one would get me headed in the right direction. Would love to win it!

Niki, e mail me at usyungs@gmail.com and let me know if you want any kind of sentiment on this and your address and I'll get it out to you!

See you tomorrow everyone, and thanks for commenting!

3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Congrats Nikki.

bumblebee creations said...

Congrats and I can hardly wait to see tomorrows card!!!!!!!

msfreida said...

YEAAA Nikki! :)

Hugs~