Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dare You To Bug Me For Lunch

Hi everyone! So, does the title of my post confuse the heck out of you? LOL! Well, if you've already seen today's new release Lunch On The Fly from squigglefly, then you know the lunch part of it. The dare part comes in because I made this using the sketch at DareU2DigiStamp for this week's challenge. And to see what the rest of it means you'll have to look at the card I made



(click to enlarge)

That frog looks like he's tried to ignore that fly for a while now and he's tired of it buzzing about! I considered googly eyes for him, but I didn't have any big enough. Here is a picture of the copic colors I used




The font I used is called AEnigma BRK and you can get it here if you like it. Three large green rain dots complete it.

Only one more image to go, and I'm sad. I really liked the anticipation of seeing a new image every day! I wonder what is in store for us in June. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
No big plans for me today. I do need to do some house cleaning. Last weekend so much time was spent on finishing up my room that the rest of the house kind of slid by. Hopefully I'll have time to make that video for ya'll!
Have a great Saturday your own self, and thanks for looking!

16 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

That frog looks like he hasnt missed a lunch in a while....LOL
Love the LO and as always your coloring and sentiment are fab!!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Yeah. He looks like he's just moistening that tongue of his to grab that fly. Like he needs it! Too many McFlies! Bwwwahhhaaaa.

It's really cute. And your coloring is super!

Hugs,

lindal said...

Great card! I love this frog. I have a frog stamp at school and I love it but it is too big for most of the cards I make. I am so happy to get this one. Thanks for the great card idea.

Michelle said...

Love this frog and you've made a fabulous card using him. Great colouring too!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.
x Michelle

Pam in Ar. said...

Ribbit....love the froggy :~) I need him for the frog jump contest in a few weeks at the Peach Festival in my town. LOL He looks like he would be a winner.....

Carole RB said...

Hi Holy
I love your card, it makes me smile. I don't like frogs but this one; yes I do.

Martha said...

very cute, great card.

msfreida said...

Too many McFlies!!!! Does she ever run out of humor...hope not!

I love this frog! What a priceless expression! This one will definitely go on my wish list! And ohhhh, how you did the coloring/shading on his belly is AWESOME!

Hugs~

Anita said...

Cute card! The frog is so cute.

Sandra said...

Hi....gorgeous card,love the cute frog image you have used and a great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!!Holly, this froggie is just too sweet!! What beautiful coloring you have!! :) Thanks for the tip about Squiggle Fly!! I'm really starting to like these darn digis thanks to you, Crystal, Step and Jeanette!! :) TEE!!

Scrubbysue said...

what a CUTE card!

Larissa said...

Great card! Lovely image and the sentiment is so perfect for it!~
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Chris said...

Great card Holly, that frog is so cute, he's just biding his time :)! Thanks for the link to the font, I really like it, it looks like real handwriting, so I'm off to download it. Your card is wonderful, so bright, cheerful and funny. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

The Wired Angel said...

Adorable card.. love the image and the layout you chose.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Holly, love your digi image its so cute, what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x