Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Party Time!

Good morning everyone! My room is still a mess, but I was able to clear out enough space to make this card with today's release from Squigglefly called Party Time!


(click to enlarge)

I made this in colors for the Dare You 2 Digi Stamp challenge this week which are lilac and lemon. The only thing I'm not happy with is that I cut my image to close on one side, and to make the greeting at the top centered, I had to cut off some of the blow horn on the left side.
I really like this image a lot. It's great because it can be used for anyone's birthday; young old, male, female.
When I have more time to play I think I will use this image and have real tissue coming out of the bag!
The greeting is from a My Sentiments Exactly clear stamp set.
I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and as always, thanks for looking!

15 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

I think it is a great card... I'm a little anal myself about getting things centered too. Love the colors, glad you could clear a spot to create.

Pam in Ar. said...

Great card for someone with a messed up craft room....Thanks for the fix :~) I told you you were a pro.....

Larissa said...

Lovely card! The image is indeed perfect for birthdays!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Tracey Cuccia said...

Holly - this is adorable! way to go :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is super. I may just have to get this image! Actually I've liked all of the May images!

Hugs,

KellyRae said...

Love the festive feel to this card, the fiber really adds a lot.

Anita said...

Cute card! I like your idea of tissue paper.

Sandra said...

Hi....beautiful card,love the image and suitable for all ages like you say,thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Gorgeous Holly!! I really love these colors together!! What a fun card!! ;) TFS!

Ellie said...

This is super cute. I love the image, just perfect for a birthday card.

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Holly!!

msfreida said...

Another one I HAVE to have! This is so unique! I've never seen a stamp of a gift bag with party favors...what a FABULOUS idea...and even better being digital!

I LOVE this card! It's such a happy card! :) Love what you did with this image!

Hugs~

Debby said...

I love this. I purchased this after I saw it here. Big surprise. You were the reason I started purchasing fabulous squigglefly images!

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Just stopping by, and your cards are really darling. I like the style and the colors you have used. You spoke of a messed up craft room, isn't that the way they are supposed to be, or am I wrong??!! HAHA!! Doesn't messy make us creative??
Enjoy your day!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice work - really cute card!