Friday, May 1, 2009

One A Day Begins!

Hi everyone and happy May Day! I'm excited to show you the first release of squigglefly's one a day in May image, but before I do I want to direct your attention to the left side of my blog where you will see a couple of new logos with design team members listed. Yes, I am so happy to say I am on the Inky Impressions design team! I hope to make Nicole happy she picked me!

Also, I have the winner of my Sweet Deal! The winner is


Drumroll.....


Out of six people, random.org picked #2,so that makes our winner


Anonymous said...
I have this date ordered the May 2009 Squigglefly images .... and if I were to win your prize - that would be a first for me!! I love your blog and the many cute images you use from Squigglefly
Joanne

Joanne, it looks like a first for you on the first of May! Please e mail me at usyungs@gmail.com and let me know what on line store you'd like your gift certificate to be! Thanks everyone who pre-ordered the one a day in May special. I know you'll be so happy you did!

Okay, are you all as happy with the first new image of May as I am? Let me introduce you to Hungry Hamster


(click to enlarge)

Isn't the expression his face just priceless? He looks like he's been eating carrots so much he can't stand another one yet he can't stop eating them! At least that's what he looks like to me.
I colored him with copic markers and used Stampin Up designer paper. I got to use my new fiskars border punch too.
The words are computer generated and I had to get a little punny with it!

On another note I'd also like to take a little impromptu poll. I know I really miss it when the blogs I love to visit don't have anything new for a day or two so I try really hard to have something posted every day. However the other day I had someone un-subscribe from my blog because I have too many updates. I know that if you are subscribing you get each new post e-mailed to you, but if you are a follower you can just come take a look whenever you feel like it. So here's my question of the day - Do you like having something new every day or would you prefer I save up stuff and have it all in one post?

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Martha said...

so cute, congrats on the design team ;)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card lovely image just opened mine, congratulations on your DT post. I tend to read take in more when posted daily, rather than truck loads in one hit!! But thats just me, sue,.x

bumblebee creations said...

Holly!
CONGRATS!!!! You will definately make her happy there is no doubt of that! Also, I adore this new little guy already-he is soooo cute! I personally look forward each and every day to seeing what new creation YOU have came up with-so please don't change a thing! P>S -how do find out why they decided to not follow anymore? (where is it you find that info?) LOVE YOUR SENTIMENT!!!

CRYSTAL said...

Everyday, everyday.....I love coming here every a.m. with my coffee and getting my day started with a giggle.... I post everyday too.... it keeps us young to create something everyday!!! LOL

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

You find the best sentiments! This one had me rolling. It's perfect for this adorable image.

Hugs,

Christina said...

I would prefer once a day!

Niki said...

Holly,
I think it's great that you post something new nearly every day. I look forward to seeing your blog every day. Your wonderfully off beat sense of humor really shines through.

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly
Your card is very cute. Please continue sending email everyday. I do like your posts. Once a day isn't too much.

PatBowman said...

Love that hamster. Since I'm getting the one-a-day in May I can't wait to play with it. Your card is adorable, and the first thing I thought of to use this image was something diet related. Too cute!

As for your poll, I like getting updates every day!

Becky said...

This guy is hilarious, I just love him. Save your work girl. I hate when I miss something :).

TeresaW said...

Oh, no! How funny is that to have someone say you are unsubscribe because you are too creative. Please don't stop! Even though I feel a little inadequate because I can't keep up with the posting something every day, I love to watch what others do. If I didn't do that I would probably have time to craft more!!! Hahahahaha.

Keep it up, you are a star!

Well done Anonymous (aka Joanne) like me you are probably loving the May fest, and for you they are all FREE Yay!

TeresaW said...

Why does it do that? I'm sure I didn't type such strange sentences. It should read (How funny is that to have someone unsubscribe because you are too creative.) and (Even though I feel a little inadequate because I can't keep up with me posting something every day). Grrr, something is changeing my words automatically and I don't know how to turn it off. :0(

Kat said...

Re: your poll .... I purrfur daily posts. When I get behind and have a whole bunch to look at, I don't enjoy that as much as looking daily. However, I say: Do whichever way best suits *you*. :-)

Debby said...

Well first of all Congrats on the design team! You will make everyone very proud no doubt about it. And..darn I missed out on the preorder. I had a weird month of April and last week was the week from hell. Love the hamster. Funny fat little guy. And lastly. It's your blog. You should post what and when you want. There. That is my Sunday wisdom :-)

Pam in Ar. said...

Oh man..I see I've missed a bunch being gone for a few days! Whom ever unsubscribed because of too many posts,is messed up....I think you are great Holly....keep em coming :~)