Saturday, May 2, 2009

One Relationship

Hi everyone! So happy the weekend is here! I needed a day to sleep in a little and today was perfect because we had some light rain this morning. The mosquitoes have gotten really thick the last couple of days, and it's just a feeding frenzy when you step outside. Yet another reason I dislike summer so much.

Anyway, what better reason to stay inside and stamp?! That's exactly what I plan on doing a lot of the day. Of course I have to work grocery shopping in sometime today.
This morning I have a card that uses day two of the squigglefly one a day in May.

Presenting Miss Priss




(click to enlarge)

Isn't she just the best? I love the slightly sarcastic look on her face; like she's a real pistol! I saw this sentiment somewhere and thought it was cute and funny, so I used it. Then I got to thinking it would be really funny to put a thought bubble above her head and have her be imagining the crazy old cat lady that squigglefly has. I may do that sometime because it keeps nibbling at my mind.

Well the consensus is that you like me posting every day, and that's really what seems to suit me best too so that's how it'll be. I do suggest that if you don't like getting the e mails, you can always follow instead and just read at your leisure!
I hope you enjoy your Saturday whatever you're doing, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Kristie said...

That sentiment is the best!!! Great colouring as always and I love the way you've done the ribbon...very cute!!!

Tracey said...

Great card Holly! Love that sentiment!

Kat said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the card you make like this but with the Crazy Cat Lady "in a bubble" over Miss Priss' head. Is *that* what we end up looking like when we own 30 cats? LOL
Oh yah -- this card is so soft 'n lovely. I'm liking the lavender -- and her being blonde, of course. ;-D

CRYSTAL said...

Awwww, Holly you are definately TOO sweet. I wish I looked like that, she is an awesome image and again , I adore your sentiments!!! You give me a giggle everyday!!!
Thanks again for the most generous compliment!!!
Hugs!!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

LOL! I love that sentiment. Too cute. :)

bumblebee creations said...

ohhhh lala! she is gorgeous - huh?!!! Love your sentiment too!! I am soooo glad you decided to keep posting every day!

cathi said...

Holly, what color did you use for her eye shadow? too cute

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

That sentiment is perfect and she is a "looker". It's always fun to see what you come up with. Great job!

Hugs,

Becky said...

I just love her expression, and your coloring is awesome.

lindal said...

Great colors! I didn't get my stamp today. I don't know what happened. She is something. I hope I get her tomorrow.I love the Cat Lady in a bubble idea.

Debby said...

Well she's a sassy one! Your coloring is awesome.

Nora said...

NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT read Holly's blog while trying to drink coffee first thing in the morning!
*sigh* Gonna go wipe down my screen now...

"1 relationship away from owning 30 cats" ~~ *ROFL* Lordy, but that's funny!

~hugs~

Pam in Ar. said...

Love the image :~) did you add that mole??