Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sleepy Head

I'm back with a card! Pam made me feel guilty. LOL! This is using the new squigglefly release Naptime.


(click to enlarge)

I colored her with copic markers. I use the labels nestabilites dies to cut her and a piece of designer paper. The ribbon is some pink velvet ribbon that I am almost out of, but I love it!
The words were printed out on my computer in a Kayleigh font. Like it? You can get it here free!
The bottom part of the card was embossed with the swiss dots embossing folder. I was so proud of myself for still being able to find everything with my room in such a state!
Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with squigglefly's latest! Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Kat said...

It's only 9 a.m. and I am ready for a Kat-nap. That's how good your card is. LOL
Seems I love just about anything with pink - and with Swiss dots. ;-)
Happy painting!

Tonya said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love that image.

Martha said...

so cute!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

So glad to see that you found some time to "relax" and make this gorgeous card.

Hugs,

Pam in Ar. said...

This is exactly how I have felt all day long....Is it time for bed yet? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I feel better now :~)

bumblebee creations said...

I love this image-and of course your card is AWESOME!! I forgot to ask you if you liked my fourthofmewly? And yes!!! That is the thingy I was looking for -the name rings a bell-thought it might make it easier to fill the copics-thank you!!!

CRYSTAL said...

Super cute!!!

Michele said...

Awww fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Hugs Michele x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a really sweet image Holly!! Your coloring is flawless!! :)

msfreida said...

This is a precious image and I love what you did with it! THESE COLORS ARE HOT! AWESOME job!

Hugs~

Debby said...

That is adorable. I love pink & orange together. That's right? I don't have my glasses on but it looks way cool and I love the pattern on the bottem. Clever.