Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tail Talk

Okay, I have to say that I just LOVE today's new image release from Squigglefly called Talk To The Butt! I think anyone who has a cat will recognize this look


(click to enlarge)
LOL! I see this side of my cat about as often as I see the other side! It's not only a fun image, but it makes for a quick card too because there's not much coloring involved. I colored my cat in shades of gray and added a light blue shadow and chalked a little halo around him. The designer paper has glitter already on it for the bling, and I tied a ribbon around it. My words were computer generated and the font I used is called rickles. You can get it here free!
I added three green rain dots on the side.
Tomorrow is card giveaway day, so don't forget to come back for that! Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

10 comments:

CRYSTAL said...

Love that image...I personally dont "love" cats... but that image is very cute...great job!!

msfreida said...

Oh do I know that view! The older ours get, the more attitude he has!

Precious card. Love how you did the shadow and halo! Cute, cute, cute!

Hugs~

Niki said...

definitely get this view a lot at home. Really like the designer paper with glitter. How cool is that??

What printer do you use for your digital images? I'm thinking of asking for a new printer for my birthday. I have an HP right now, and the ink smears too much for me to color the images with Copics or water based markers.

Niki

Becky said...

HAHA!! This is just to funny, love this image.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Oh how cute is this? Cat Butt! You've totally made my day - ROTHL!

Hugs,

Pam in Ar. said...

This card makes me sad :( last Sunday, sometime in the early morning, our cat Kit Kat, was hit by a car and we found him laying in the road in front of our house when we woke up. We had only had him a year this month but he was our baby we were so attached. He was gray too like the cat on the card so it just reminds me of him.....

Thanks for my daily fix though...I needed it.....

Heather said...

Hi Holly,

Just stoping by to say Hi and see what you have been up too. What a funny image!!! Your card turned out great!!!

Heather

Cathleen said...

Oh how cute and fun! Love the image...so funny!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! That's so cute!! I love that image!! ;) Beautiful soft coloring you have!

Cr8ive ME said...

too funny. LOL

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS