Monday, June 15, 2009

Cowboys Drive Me Nuts

Good morning everyone! I'm just about ready to go pick up my sister to take her to the hospital, so I don't have much time for chit chat. I am taking off work today though because of all I have to do, so I may be back a little later with a card for the squigglefly challenge! In the meantime, I do have a fun little card I made yesterday to share with you.


(click to enlarge)

Isn't she just the cutest little cow girl you've ever seen? She's called Cowgirl Up and she's available at squigglefly. I colored her with copic markers and computer generated the words in a font called Giddy Up. You can get the font here if you like it!

I was rather pleased with my little rope knot/lasso embellishment! I added four little button brads to her cowboy hat.
Here are the copic colors I used



Well, I'm off for now! Enjoy your day and thanks for taking time to stop and see me!

11 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

LOL..now this is one for my friend...the inside should read...."I just love a man in tight jeans"....LOL my friend said that very thing when we went to see George Strait :~)

When I started getting your blog, it was June 14, 2008..I thought you had just started. Have you already mentioned your 1 year anniversary and I forgot to give you a shout out???? Whoo Hooo to you Holly..I have loved every minute of it :~)

Prayers for your sister today and you too! Happy Birthday to your Hubby :~)

I'm off to work, UGH..it's going to be mid 90's today, crank up the AC.....

CRYSTAL said...

Bwahahahahahaha...aint that the truth... I'm a cowgirl at heart. I have been to a few rodeos in my life and boy oh boy....cowboy butts..!!!! Great addition of the buttons!!!!

Becky said...

HAHA!! This is to cute, love the sentiment-still laughing-. love the buttons on the hat-creative.

Happy Birthday to your husband.

And will be remembering your sister today.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i was laughing before i even got to reading. you are too funny and this is fabulous. love the buttons and that knot is awesome.

hope sis is ok. keep us posted. i'll be praying.

hugs,

msfreida said...

I know you did...I know you did...I KNOW YOU PUT A PIC OF KENNY CHESNEY on the inside, didn't you??? Whoaa, it's getting warm in here! :)

LOVE the card...awesome image...and do I ever love the sentiment! ;)

Keep us posted on your sister...will be thinking about you both!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR.HOLLY! :)

Hugs~

watchlady said...

Holly-- I love that card-- too cute!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww what a cute card! love it:)
hugs

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Holly! Hope everything went great for your sister today, and hope your hubby is having a great birthday! I hope you have somewhat enjoyed not having to work-and I love your card!!!! I love that image!

Debby said...

I saw your saying and just started snorting with laughter. Yep I snort. Too funny! Great image! Love the buttons on the hat. And yes cbb's are rather round, muscular and purty to look at. Hope everything went well today. I know you had a busy day. Did you and hubby do something fun for his bday at least?

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is too cute!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

BWHAA!! HAAA!! This is just so cute!! I love the added buttons!! Makes such a nice touch with the sentiment!! :)