Monday, June 29, 2009

Let's Shake Things Up

Hi everyone! Today I'm shaking things up with a shaped card! Yesterday was the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I chose to CASE a scalloped round card that Dawn had in her gallery. You can see her card here

Here's my card


(click to enlarge)

I used the same layout and color theme as Dawn, but I have a different image and I used green dots around my white layer instead of black ones. The image I used is Shaken, Not Stirred from Squigglefly. I think this is a great all around image. It can be used to congratulate someone or to wish them a happy birthday or anniversary, or even as an invitation for a girl's night out!
Dawn had crystal lacquer on her guitar and I used crystal lacquer on my glass. I also added stickles to the circles just to spice things up a bit.

Here are the colors I used



Squigglefly added a bunch of new images last night! There are some I just can't wait to color. Head on over and check 'em out for yourself!

Has anyone seen the great news coming at Sheetload of Cards? If you don't know what I'm talking about you should go take a look at this!

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday, and you know I thank you for stopping in to see what I've done!

12 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Holly I love it -the stickles realy made your image match your papers- so fresh!!

I'm Crystal said...

Super card.... I dont do many shaped card myself.... Thanks for shaking things up a bit...LOL

Norine said...

love it looks like a real glass LOL
Hugs
Norine

Karin said...

Another great card Holly
Love the image and your colouring is fabulous.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

msfreida said...

Love it!But I'll take mine with a twist instead of the olive thank you! ;)Love the colors and how real the glass looks! You need my lipstick print stamp to stamp the bottom lip print! LOL

Happy Monday everyone...I hate Mondays...ugghhh

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

when are we getting together to have that drink? you, me & crystal. can u just picture that? i'd die laughing not to mention the many changes of underwear i'd need - bwwwahhhaaaa.

this is awesome. i love the colors, i love that image. just awesome.

hugs,

Becky said...

This is a great image and a great card, love the circle, and everything seems to match.

Debby said...

This image is perfect for a shaped card like this. Love the sickles and the accents on the scallops. Very nice.

Martha said...

amazing card, I love it!

Pam in Ar. said...

This looks good enough to drink :~)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh so yummy and sparkly girl!! I love making these scallop cards!! So fun and your colors ROCK!! :) TFS!

tmcc4 said...

O great card!!! LOVE IT!!! TFS!
Mandy