Monday, June 22, 2009

A Little Therapy

Hi everyone! I got my camera back from my daughter yesterday and re-took a picture of the card I made with the outhouse. I just replaced it on yesterday's post, so if you go back and look today you'll see a better picture of it. Yesterday was the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I got to play! The card I chose to CASE can be seen here

I kept the layout the same and stuck with the same theme of the card, but I used a different image and different designer papers. I also had to add some rain dots to mine.



(click to enlarge)

I colored this with copic markers and the words are computer generated. The font I used is Kristen ITC. The image is one from Squigglefly called Shopping Girl. Here are the copic colors I used for this image



I will be back later this evening to have random.org pick the winner of my blogaversary candy, so watch for that! If you haven't commented for the candy yet you've still got a little time so go do it now here!

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

15 comments:

I'm Crystal said...

Purple...my nemesis...LOL Great image....love the sentiment..

You made the purple work....FAB!!!!

But I know that you said you love purple, I really love all colors except purple. I don't think I have one thing in my closet that is in the purple range at all....LOL

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i always say i love pink, but deep down i really love purple. only too many people love purple and i don't want to be in the "norm", so i say i love pink. and i do. would be sad if i said it and didn't like it! of course, i could be like Crystal and like yellow, but i think i'll let her have that one!

fabulous card and your coloring is awesome on this one too.

makes me want to go out & shop. and if i still looked like that i probably would!

hugs,

Becky said...

Now she is one sassy shopper. And I love purples.

Your coloring is fabulous as always, and I do not own but 3 copics :), I love to see all that you use for coloring.

Great picture of the outhouse, it did turn out better then the first one.

Kat said...

Such a cute card! Love your coloring, of course. And the sentiment ... LOL

Nora said...

Love this card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh la la!! What a gorgeous card lady!! You've done such an awesome job with the layout and the coloring as ALWAYS!!! You rock!!! :)

I love purple too!!!!

bumblebee creations said...

I love how you have colored this-your
coloring is just so great! I love seeing these images on others blogs, it then reminds me-oh I have that image!!! Take care!

Pam in Ar. said...

That's a lot of copics! I love purple :~) I also love any image with a hip chic on it...not sure why but I do..... maybe it's wishful thinking LOL.

What ever the case may be...I love the card :~)

Debby said...

She is looking might sassy! Growing up I had a bright purple bedroom with one wall that had purple foil wallpaper and a purple shag carpet and velvet curtain drapes and bedspread. Wait. That sounds like something Elvis would do. Anyway I loved it! Moral. I love purple!

Karin said...

Fabulous card Holly.
love the image and great colours.

xoxo karin

msfreida said...

Well I am one that loves purple, but it doesn't love me! Luckily I can play with it on paper, just not able to wear it! I love this image...reminds me of my daughter! You did an awesome job with her!

Hugs~

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image, she's been coloured perfectly!
xx :0)

Anesha said...

Great card, love the colouring of your image. Anesha

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute - and your colouring is just perfect. WEll done

Bee said...

Lovely colouring, great use of subtle shadows and highlights :)
- Bee Crafty