Monday, July 27, 2009

Christmas Card Monday

Hi everyone! Are you ready for another work week? I don't know about you, but I could stand a few more weekends! I got a ton of stamping done over the weekend! Got in a little shopping too. I went to Hobby Lobby and got a slab of yummy designer papers thanks to a gift card my cousin sent me for my birthday. Thanks Shirley!
I also got some fun card charms, and some ribbon. This being Monday, it's time for me to show you another Christmas card, and the little snowflake charm on the card is one of the charms I bought.


(click to enlarge)

I colored this with copic markers and used some stickles and glitter gel pens for the sparkle. I used somepuff paint for the snow. Fairly simple card layout, so there's really not a lot to say about this one. The image is one from Squigglefly called Christmas Delivery.

Well, enjoy your day whatever you've got planned, and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Oh the weather outside is frightning.....LOL your card puts me in the mood for COOLER WEATHER!!!!! Oh well, it will be here before we know it. (But I do want to burst out in song =)

Have a great HOT monday...I'm off to work now too....Cool card!

Becky said...

You do the cutest images, I love this one, and yes I wish we had longer weekends.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

the sun is shining and it is 71 degrees and this poor little boy looks hot to me! but a good hot! fabulous card and great HL finds!

hugs,

Kat said...

GREAT card, Holly! Lots 'n lots of color ... very inviting. :-)

I'm Crystal said...

Makes me want to go shopping!!!

Love the coloring and dont ya love gifties!!!!!

bumblebee creations said...

This image is so darn cute!!! I LOVE the card you have made with it too!
: ) Yummy papers and charm!!!

MANDEE said...

I LOVE THIS! So simple and cute but elegant! this would be cute to mass produce. hmm.....

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how I LOVE this image!! :) I just HAD to get it!! LOVE the way you've used it here with the snow under his feet and the sweet sparkly snowflake charm!! Too cute!!

Cr8ive ME said...

what a cute card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

msfreida said...

TOO TOO CUTE! Yep, another new image I see! :) You are the best Squigglefly advertiser Holly! :)
Love the detail you added...really makes it stand out! LOVE IT!

Hugs~