Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meet Hoola Hoopin' Hannah

Hi everyone! This is going to be a rather quick post today because I've got to get Riley to the groomers in about an hour and half and I want to get her out for a walk before she has to go.
I made a card using one of Squigglefly's latest additions. Meet Hoola Hoopin' Hannah


(click to enlarge)

Doesn't she look like someone you would have wanted to be friends with as a kid? I colored her with copic markers and chalked the sky and grass and then used my trusty grass sprigs stamp to over stamp the grass. Here are the colors I used



I could not come up with anything clever to say with this image! I still think it's a cute card though.
Well I have to go wake up Riley and get moving before we run out of time and before the sun heats things up too much! Sorry for the short post (well, maybe some of you are grateful I'm not running my mouth!) Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Norine said...

this is too cute love it
Hugs
Norine

I'm Crystal said...

I love her..... "Hoop" you have a great day with Riley!!! "Hoop" it doesnt get too hot before you get all your errands done...

"Hoop" to see you soon!!!!!

Pam in Ar. said...

Gotta love Hannah :~)

msfreida said...

Ahhh Hannah is adorable! I love how you colored her! Do you remember the little hoops we used on our arms and legs? Maybe that was before your time! LOL! Shoot, we used to have at least 6 of those babies going, along with the big one, all at the same time! Not sure I could keep the big one up now! :) Hope you and Riley stay cool!

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

r u kidding? we ALL looked like that when we were kids!

tooo cute and great coloring.

take a pix of riley and let us see how fabulous he turned out!

hugs,

Anita said...

Cute card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! Holly, this is so super cute!! That image would make anyone smile!! :)

Becky said...

Holly she is to cute!!