Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge 10

Hi everyone! I did finish up my card for the challenge on the Squigglefly blog yesterday. This challenge was to use one oval, one square, ribbon, and glitter.
I had a touch time picking which image I wanted, but I finally chose The Kitchen Window.


(click to enlarge)

I colored the image with these copic markers




It's pretty obvious where I used my square, oval, and ribbon. The glitter is on the flowers. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the walls and counter are chalked. I really like how it turned out! Now, you may be thinking from the colors on this card that my kitchen is yellow and blue, but it's not! LOL!

I have really enjoyed seeing all the cards that have been made for this challenge. Everyone is so talented and I always get ideas from them!

Tomorrow is card giveaway day, so I hope you come back for that! Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

It's really amazing to me that you used only one yellow marker but got all of the different shades of yellow...nice card : )

Becky said...

It is amazing to me also :), love this image, and love how you did that ribbon, I will have to copy this :).

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Holly, I'm loving the yummy yellow on here and especially the way you've done up your ribbon and buttons!! How stinkin' CUTE girl!! I can't wait to see the new images!! YEAH!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i am so not a fan of yellow, but i just love this. way to go.

hugs,

msfreida said...

OHHHH so bright and cheerful....I like...I like!!!Yep, I agree with the girls about your using one yellow...guess you just know all the tricks! This ribbon is so pretty and the way you tied it ROCKS! PERFECT sentiment too! AWESOME card!

Hugs~

bumblebee creations said...

I love it Holly! I love the colors- I used to have a room that was yellow and blue! I have just been to the SF site and love all the new images! Whooohooo! Gotta get to work-spent the day so far at the college getting Chelsie all set up!

Martha said...

so very cute!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh this is so pretty! Love your yellow curtains!

Anita said...

Wow! Beautiful card!

Maria Matter said...

So pretty!
love the bright cheery yellows and your ribbon treatment! Just fab!
Blessings, Maria

Heather said...

Oh my Fabulous!! I will be adding that image to my wish list..

Debby said...

Love the ribbon on this. Very clever. Pretty card.