Friday, July 17, 2009

A Tee-rific Day

Good morning everyone! Ah, sweet relief! The cool front has come here and as far as I'm concerned it can just stay! It's a wonderful 62 degrees here this morning!

The other day I was at Vicki's blog and saw this card she made.
I loved so many things about this card! The card I have today is loosely based on hers.



(click to enlarge)

I used the Tiny Tina Golf Caddy image from Squigglefly and colored her with copics. I really liked the corners that Vicki had so I mimiced those, and I also copied her emobssed and punched circle idea. The only thing I'm not loving about this card is the sentiment part. I'm thinking I should emboss the yellow layer behind the sentiment.

I have been so busy I haven't had time to do much blog surfing, but I really want to catch up some today. Tonight is supposed to be the Squigglefly Digi Day at Card Universe. There's been a glitch in that, and I'm hoping that it can still come together in time.

I hope you are having some nice weather too and that you enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is teeeeerific! just like your card says!

hugs,

Debby said...

what stef said. i like the idea of embossing the yellow circle. i too am waaaaay behind in blog surfing and creating. summer is crazy and hot. ick. i came home from michigan with flea bites from the sand and I have been miserable!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

She's just adorable!!! I really LOVE the tiny Tina line!! :) I'm very flattered that you thought enough of my card to implicate in yours!! I think you did a wonderful and I always love your coloring!! :) So thank you!! HUGS

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

what a cute image, you really did a wonderful job.....adorable!

enjoy *~*

Maria Matter said...

Love it! Isn't she a happy little image? Great design!
Blessings, Maria

I'm Crystal said...

Tee-rific card......

Heather said...

Super cute!! Love the embossed circle. Cool!!

Becky said...

This is tee-rific... Love the embossed circle, and love the image.
To me---anything below 70 is freezing. :).

Scrubbysue said...

How Cute!! hope your having a fab sunday holly. :)