Sunday, August 16, 2009

Got Candy?

Hi everyone! Another fun night last night at Card Universe! Stef threw us some color challenges and showed some awesome cards. I had a sketch challenge for everyone. Here is the card I made as a sample of the sketch


(click to enlarge)

I used one of the newly released images from Squigglefly called Is It Halloween Yet? I just love this image! I like how his one sock is falling down! It was fun to color, and really quick too! I used copic markers on it.
The designer paper was some I got from Rhonda (thanks again Rhonda!) and come to think of it, I got the brad from her too!

You still have time to play in the challenges (except for the guess the artist challenge) at both the Yahoo Group and Card Universe. Everyone has until tonight and the winners will be announced tomorrow.

All of the new images you've seen revealed are available at Squigglefly NOW! Run over and take a look at all the cute Christmas and Halloween images.

Well, I've got to go plan a menu for the week and get my grocery list going. I'm going to try to walk Riley as soon as it's daylight because it looks like it's going to be another hot day. Hope ya'll have a great day and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

I can't believe it's time to do Halloween cards!!! Where does the time go?? I love all of the colors in the card :)

Hope you got your walk in this morning...it's getting mighty humid out there today!

Debby said...

This is so cute and I love the different papers and the sketch. And did you use a nestie you have a wonderful embossing around the image. I never that no matter how much I try. Wanted to play more but got a new release coming up and we're going out of town. Ugh. Can't wait for school to start and a more normal schedule.

Maria Matter said...

It was a fun night! both nights!
This is adorable!
I'll have to go thru all the images again and make a new list!
Thanks for all you do for us!!!
Blessings, Maria

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh gosh, Holly I adore your card and I agree with you about his sock hanging down!! Fun coloring and your sketch was so awesome!! I had fun!! Thanks so much for everything!! You guys worked so hard!! HUGS

msfreida said...

Ohhh perfect choice of papers with this! This is the cutest image...reminds me of Derek, my grandson! AWESOME sketch too...filed it away for future use! Adorable card!

Hugs~