Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm No Quitter

Hi everyone! I hope your week has been going well! I think it's been a pretty fast one!

Fun card for you today and it uses an image I think is pretty versatile. It's called Chocoholic, and here's the card I made with it


(click to enlarge)

This one is just a funny card to send someone to make them laugh. But I could see it being a funny card about PMS you might send to a girlfriend, or a joking card about breaking your diet, or even something funny about getting a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day! So many ideas have run through my head for this, so don't be surprised if you see me using it again!

I colored this with these copic markers



The words are computer generated and I used a rain dot on either side.

It's supposed to rain today and my fingers are crossed that the weatherman is right! Hope you have a great day, and thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

HAHAHAHA...I love it....great card :)The PMS one would be great!

I'm off to Vegas for the weekend...trading one HOT spot for another....oh yeah I forgot...but it's a dry heat (groan)

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

that is too funny! and you put her in such a pretty setting too! not to mention that she really doesn't look like a quitter - nor does she look like she eats alot of chocolate. maybe if she was "chubby" or should i say "chunky"???

here comes the rain!

hugs,

Norine said...

how cute and too funny
Hugs
Norine

Niki said...

My friend Margaret made a bag for me with that sentiment. I carry my lunch, book and knitting to work every day in it. I get lots of smiles on the bus when people read it.

Great card!

msfreida said...

Oh how cute! The sentiment is perfect too! This is such a versatile image and I really like how you used it! Love the partial scallop border...cool effect! ;) You're just so dang creative Holly!~

Yeah, I think if we don't get some rain soon, I'm going to be forced to do a rain dance! :O eek!

Hugs

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

BWHAA!!! I knew you would provide my laugh for today hun!!! I love it!! :) The layout is fun and your coloring is always spot on!!! Thanks for making me smile today!! HUGS

Jeanette said...

Great card Holly. Did you color the soft green in the circle? It amazes me how evenly done it is. Beautiful.

Jeanette

bumblebee creations said...

Your card is spectacular Holly! I Love it-'cept that chocolate is looking pretty yummy!

Vicki said...

Love the sentiment Holly! NO girl I know will give up her chocolate! Hope your day went well and it is cooler for you.

Hugs,
Vicki

I'm Crystal said...

You crack me up!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!! Love your sense of humor!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Love it! Beautifully colored. I have definitely had more than my share of chocolate this week!

Maria Matter said...

too fun!
This is a very pretty card!
Blessings, Maria

Janelle said...

Yep, this card made me giggle. Great coloring on your cards. I haven't ventured into Copics yet, but I sure want to... We'll see, I do have another birthday coming up. Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving a couple sweet comments!