Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just A Little Inspiration

Hi everyone. Can you believe I don't have a card for you today? I actually have several! The thing is I didn't make any of the cards I have to show you. I worked on a card last night, but I can't show it to you yet because it's part of the Squigglefly images that will be released at the big reveal on the Yahoo Squigglefly Group Digi Day.
When I went to the stamp camp last week I snapped some pictures of a few cards that the hostess had on display. These are ones that caught my eye and I thought I'd share them with you too. Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.







And this last one is my favorite



I can't tell you any details about the cards other than that they are all Stampin Up products. I will have a card for you tomorrow; I promise! Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

I agree with you ...the last card is my favorite one...

bumblebee creations said...

ohhh, I agree too that bottom one is gorgeous - I guess we know which set I need to order!! Thanks! I worked on a card I can't show yet too for the digi days!!!

Tracey said...

These are all beautiful Holly!! I don't know if I could pick a favourite!! xx

Heather the Mooselover said...

Nice cards but the last one is my favorite too!

Isn't it hard to keep cards a secret? I'm always dying to show my DT stuff when I make it! It teaches me patience.

msfreida said...

Ohhh I love them all, but have to agree that the last one is a knock out! I really wish they would have a stamp camp around here.... I'd even suppy the s'mores! :)

Can't wait for digi day!!! ;)

hugs

Becky said...

Great cards..I agree with you that the last one is my favorite.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Holly.....these are ALL just gorgeous!! I absolutely LOVE the flourishes!! I still have that set and got it when it first came out...so that is an all time fav for me...and those colors rock!! :) HUGS

Norine said...

they are all very nice cards
Hugs
Norine

Jeanette said...

I think the pheasant one is my fav too.

Jeanette

Crissy Armstrong said...

Your personal favorite is also mine. It is just gorgeous! An excellent and artistic composition. Our eyes are just drawn to the pheasant. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!