Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last Of The Dare Cards

Good morning everyone! Yesterday's Stamp Camp was lots of fun. We made several cards that I will show you in the next couple of days. Today I thought I'd show you the last two cards I made for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges.

The first card was for a challenge to make a card that is black, white and red, but the red can only be about 15% of your card. I chose to use Masquerade and colored it with copic markers. I gave her red glittered shoes and glittered up her mask too. A little crystal was colored with a red copic and placed on her choker. It was hard to not use more red.


(click to enlarge)

The next card was a sketch challenge. I love the sketch and can see myself using it again.


(click to enlarge)

I used the Shaken, Not Stirred image from Squigglefly and the interlocking cirle background stamp from DRS Designs for my background paper. I added some crystal lacquer to the martini glass and sponged the edges.

I slept in late this morning and now I've got to go and walk Riley before it gets too hot. We'll be making our usual trek to the grocery store to forage for food this week. I still hope to find time to make tomorrow's Christmas card! I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

You always do such a good job posting each day =) I don't know where you find the time with work and all...I thank you though...

The two cards actually look like they should be put together....She looks like she's out on the town for New Year's Eve or something...but she NEEDS that drink in her hand LOL Great job, love em'!

Carole RB said...

Hi Holly!
Your cards are beautiful.
Have a nice sundy!

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous cards Holly-hope you have a great day too!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are both fabulous. i love the glitter on the first one and the background is perfect on the 2d one. great job!

hugs,

msfreida said...

FANTASTIC job on both!!! I don't care what the challenge is, you always come through with your own unique style... so together and so so creative!

Enjoy your day! We are moving Sara back to the sorority house today so it's a day with mixed emotions! :(

Hugs

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OOOO la la!! Girl, these are both so glamorous and sparkly and FUN!!! I love the coloring on the top card!! So stunning!! :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! HUGS

Becky said...

Awesome cards,,I love the first one, she looks fabulous in those red glitter shoes.

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful cards!
Love the red/white/black card, great image and touches of glittery red!

Great martini card too,ooo, I could eat an olive now! lol
Your stamp camps are quite productive!
Blessings, Maria

Karin said...

beautifull cards a gain Holly.
Love the colours, papers and cute images.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Emma said...

Stunning cards....loving them both.
Emma x

Debby said...

Masquerade is on of my favorites. Wish I had legs like her. And yummy, your martini is making me thirsty for a martini.