Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last Of the Stamp Camp Cards

Happy Saturday everyone! Gosh it's hard to believe it's August already isn't it? It's raining this morning and I love that! It keeps things cooler and it's the perfect atmosphere for staying indoors and stamping! Also this afternoon this is where I'm going to be



Yep, it's another stamp camp! I still have three of the cards I made at the last stamp camp left to show you, so what better time than now?

This one was one I didn't care for, so I didn't make it. I chose to keep my card parts and make a different card after I got home, but it seemed to be a favorite of several people who attended, so I snapped a picture of the sample for you all.


(click to enlarge)



(click to enlarge)

And this one was my favorite of the whole bunch



click to enlarge)

Okay, keeping it short and sweet today! I'll be sure to share the cards we make today with you soon. Enjoy your day, and thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Have a great time today....I'm going with one of my daughters to get our toes and nails done (she's getting her nails done and I'm doing my toes =)

I can'tbelieve it's been raining there...not a drop here!

Can't wait to see what you make today...

msfreida said...

Oh you lucky gal! I know you will have a blast! These cards are sooo gorgeous! I love all the colors and the stamps you used are fabulous! The designs are so clean....which I love! I can't wait to see what you make today!

Hugs~

Becky said...

Well you have fun.. these cards are gorgeous, I just happen to like the violin card the best :)

lindal said...

Holly do you toast marshmallows at stamp camp? he he I just found out what that was. I wish I could go. Your cards are very nice. I got the die cut for the flower on the one card at my last SU class. Your story books for your daughters are fantastic. If you still have the negatives (the pictures look like they were not digital) you could scrapbook those pictures to go with the books. The journaling is the hard part and you have that done. The fun part is the layout and embellishments. Just like cards. Boy are your grand kids going to have beautiful scrap books. Have fun at camp and don't get into any poison ivy. he he

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are stunning. and i love the 1st one. funny tastes i guess!

have a blast! can't wait to see what you do. i KNOW it'll be great - and fun!

hugs,

I'm Crystal said...

Great fun!!! I really need t schedule some camps at my house soon.... have to fit it into my busy life somewhere !!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Sounds really fun Holly. I liked the card that you liked best too. I must confess that I once took my card pieces home and used them to make a card with an image that I liked better.

bumblebee creations said...

I wish once again that I lived closer so I could go with you to that stamp camp!! I guess I just need to have one soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the girls books.

Sherry said...

Great seeing you at Stamp Camp today, just love all the cards you've done.

Heather said...

These are beautiful!!

Maria Matter said...

fun stuff!

again, wonderful cards!
The seashell is my fav...I think it looks lovely in the light blue...it's a beautiful image!
take care Holly!
Blessings, Maria